Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ladybird Lindsay



Hey, chickadees!
I literally kept my braid in for 4 days until I felt like I had to take it out for my conscience -- and as I was in the bathroom doing so, my bridesmaid texted me saying "i am still at work with my braid in -- is that gross?" haha
Everything you girls did for us turned out AMAZING. I felt like the prettiest bride ever. :)
I don't have any 'official' photos yet -- but I just fb stalked you both so you can see what is up there for now. And, when I get real photos I will be sure to send those along, too.
Hope you both enjoyed the rest of summer -- it is legit fall weather now, but I am secretly happy to be chilling out in sweatpants. We went to Hawaii and it was the most fun everrr. But, alas, now I am back to the South Bronx for work -- quite the opposite...
xox lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment