Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sweet, Sweet Nellie

We loved being able to share Nellie's special day. Nellie, and her bridal party, exuded positivity, humor, and charm.






Ladies!
The wedding was so awesome--I really couldn't have asked for anything more. I'm so happy you were a part of the most amazing day ever, and I got soooo many compliments on my hair and makeup. :) I will definitely send you the link to the Matt and Nellie flikr page as soon as the pics are up and would be happy to leave a review or anything that would be helpful. Just tell me where!

We should have a lady date soon. I'm chillin' like a villain, so keep me posted on when you want to meet up. Lunch or drinks, perhaps?

Anyhoo, thank you again for being so fantastic, and I can't wait to hang!
xoxo
Nellie

No comments:

Post a Comment