Thursday, April 2, 2015

Foxy Jane Fox

Jane Fox is one of the sweetest, coolest, funniest clients we have ever had the pleasure of PRIMPing! We love her!

Danielle and Erin were on hand for this fun day. Jane already looked like Snow White in real life, so we just upped her features, threw in some weave, and watched her transform into a fairy-tale, pin-up bridal babe right before our eyes!

Her bridesmaids were so fun and kind, and all looked beautiful in their jewel-tone dresses.

Danielle even gave the groom some tips on perking up his tired (uhm... maybe a tiny bit hungover... uhm) eyes!

We hope to PRIMP Jane again in the future! And just hang out. Because she's awesome.

From Jane:
I worked with Erin and Danielle for my March 2015 Brooklyn wedding. They did hair and make-up for me and my mom and my bridal party (3 bridesmaids). Not only were they both extremely professional and responsive to all my requests and questions, they were SO MUCH FUN to work with. They really put me at ease and the final result was impeccable. I had a hard time at first pinning down exactly what look I wanted to go with and I ended up doing two trials before my big day. Erin and Danielle were so patient and asked all the right questions so we could get to what I really wanted. If you are looking for a hair and make-up team that is relaxed, highly-skilled, and FUN, please go with PrimpNYC. I'd also add their prices are a GREAT value in the NYC market. Worth every penny.








1 comment: