Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Meredith's Central Park Ceremony!

Meredith had a beautiful wedding in Central Park. Her careful attention to detail and 'no question left unanswered' planning created the most perfect wedding day! Surrounded by sweet friends and a loving family, this NYC dream wedding ended with a bang at the Boat House. We were HONORED to PRIMP, and spend time with, this gorgeous gal right up until she walked down the aisle. We even shared a drink at the reception! Meredith felt like an old friend by the end of the night. What an elegant, beautiful, smart woman... and a stunning bride!



From Meredith:


Working with Erin & Jess felt like I had two old friends who also happen to be amazing hair & makeup wizards. I was really nervous going into my first meeting with them since I'm the kind of girl who never wears any makeup and I had no idea what to expect, and by the time I left I felt comfortable all done up for the first time in my life AND I was hugging them goodbye. Through all of the trials and the day of, they were smart and thoughtful and really listened to what I (and all of my bridal party) wanted and helped us to each look ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE (I'm allowed to say that because I'm not just talking about myself). But I have seriously never felt prettier in my life. And also they are the most fun people to spend the day with. I cannot imagine having my wedding without them. E + J forever!


Photo Credit: Shannen Norman

No comments:

Post a Comment