Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Carly and her family

More times than not, we end up feeling like great friends with our clients. Carly was a beautiful bride with whom we immediately fell in love!

We enjoyed PRIMPing Carly, her bridesmaid sisters, her mother, as well as the grooms mother, and her beautiful niece flowergirl. Sometimes the youngest members in the party are the ones who have the most fun!


Hi Erin & Jess!
I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year!
I just wanted to say THANK YOU for doing such an beautiful job on our hair and makeup for my wedding day! You two do fabulous work and everything turned out perfect! Thank you! I got so many compliments and the makeup turned out Beautiful in the photos and Philip said I still looked like me. :)
Thanks again and Happy New Year!
Carly Strom :)
P.S. - I want to know when your band is playing next!! Send me the details and put me on your email list!


Photo Credit: Lisa Hancock Weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment