Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Blushing Bride, Laura


Hello Jess,

Happy new year! Hope this note finds you well. This is a very belated thank you SO much for all your help with our wedding way back in July at the Alger House! My sister, mother, and I were all very happy with your hair and makeup work, both that day and now looking back at photos. And, as my sister pointed out, it was truly an amazing and professional makeup job you did -- despite breaking out into tears about 5 minutes after you left, my makeup still looked remarkably fresh and nice! (Also I should probably thank my sister and hubby, too, as they carefully tried to catch and dry my tears before they fell too far down my face. Ha. Last-minute stress!! :) Also, I really enjoyed working with you -- you were always very kind, prompt, professional, and down to earth -- you made figuring out the hair & makeup stuff an easy part of the time-consuming wedding planning process!

Thank you again for all your help, and I wish you all the best in the new year! If you are still in that awesome apartment by Astoria Park, perhaps our paths will cross again one day soon in the 'hood!

Sincerely,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment