Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lovely Lindsay from Across the Pond



Hello!

OMG how rude am I?!! I have totally been meaning to email you for the past 3 weeks and for one reason or other I keep forgetting. So here goes...

Seriously ladies, thank you SO SO much for the wonderful wedding hair and makeup service that you provided for my wedding party. We had such a blast. Even my Mum has said she wants to write to you and thank you. Bless her! We were all so pleased with everything and thoroughly enjoyed our morning of pampering. I seriously wouldn't have changed a thing. All of our hair and makeup lasted the whole day, oh except one of my friends hugged me and got her watch caught in my hair, that kinda "loosened" things a little. No drama though.

I wish we could do the whole day over, it was such fun.

It was so nice meeting you both and maybe our paths will cross again :-)

Have a great wedding season.

All the best,

Lindsay (now Duckham!)

No comments:

Post a Comment