Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Our Beautiful Scottish Bird, Stacey!

Stacey and her party were hilarious! Their Scottish wit and sailor mouths had us laughing all day. Even Grandma (who we adored!) was in on the (dirty) jokes.

Stacey's hubbie won the lottery! She is sweet, funny, and absolutely stunning.

We loved this group! Hopefully they will have another opportunity to visit and be PRIMPed in the future!










From Stacey:

Hi Girlies,

I hope you are well. Just thought I would send you a link to some of the photos we have had back so far from our wedding day.

Loved my hair and make-up and despite a little bit of rain we had an absolutely fab day in NYC!

Thanks so much for all your help in getting me ready…hair and make-up lasted all day and my girls looked amazing! You guys were soo incredibly patient (apologies for my lack of decisiveness (!)) and made the morning of the big day as stress-less as it could be….Ohhh also thanks for my something blue - not entirely sure where that "blue dental floss" went to…..

Kindest regards
Stacey

Photography by WPhotographie

No comments:

Post a Comment