Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sweet Words from a Sweet Lady!

We had the best time PRIMPing Jenn and her wedding party. It was nonstop laughter, naughty jokes, and easy fun. We could not have asked for a more beautiful, fun, adorably sweet group of women (and man!). As you can see, Jenn glows. Inside and out!

Photo Credit: Weddings by Two

From Jenn:

There aren't words to describe how fortunate I feel to have found Erin and Jess. They were incredible to work with from the very start - responsive, professional, gifted, adorable, and hilarious. I hadn't spent very much time thinking about my hair and makeup, so I showed up two days before my wedding and asked them to make me look good. They did exactly that -- I've never looked and felt so great. And that's saying something because I was a bit of a basketcase when they showed up the day of the wedding. They got right to work and transformed the day. My bridesmaids also did hair and makeup and wouldn't stop talking about how much they loved both of their looks. So thank you again, ladies. I will continue to thank you forever for making me look and feel the part and for keeping us all laughing that afternoon. I wanted to keep you around for the rest of the evening. :)
Hugs,
Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jess and Erin -- You definitely helped make Jenn's day special and memorable. She looked beautiful the entire day. Cheers, Kevin AKA "The Man"

    ReplyDelete