Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Swingin' 60's Sex Kitten

A theme for a wedding can be really fun. Lauren and her beautiful bridesmaids went with 60's Mad Men inspired looks. They all looked AMAZING! And we had such a blast mixing vintage style with modern sophistication. The results were stunning. More pictures to come!


Hey Erin & Jess,
Now that all the fun is over, I can finally properly thank you guys for the amazing work you did making me & my girls pretty for my big day! First of all, let me say we all looked beautiful. I was so happy that everyone looked different from each other, while they still had a vintage vibe tied in just like we wanted. All of my guests complimented me, which was expected, I am the bride after all. But, what I didn't expect was how many compliments I got on my beautiful bridesmaids! Having you guys over the morning of the wedding was just like having a couple of girlfriends come over and get you ready for a big date. You were fun, and we were all really comfortable with you, which is a really big deal on such a nerve wracking occasion. Not only that, but we were able to communicate what we wanted with you really easily, and I think everyone felt like you got each look exactly right. And, I have to mention your patience and determination to get the look exactly right, which is so important to a bride. We had a blast working with you, felt super-pretty, and celebrated the night looking gorgeous. I'm definitely passing your names.
Hugs,
Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment