Monday, November 15, 2010

Alessia & Jon





Alessia and Jon are two of our nearest and dearest and it was OUR PLEASURE to get Alessia primped for her big day!











"Erin and Jessica could not have done a more perfect job on my wedding day hair and make-up. From knowing exactly what I wanted on the first trial (I cried tears of joy when I saw myself in the mirror), to helping me actually make it to the ceremony by quelling a panic attack - they were the most professional best friends a bride could ask for! Love you ladies!!! " -Alessia

1 comment:

  1. Erin and Jessica could not have done a more perfect job on my wedding day hair and make-up. From knowing exactly what I wanted on the first trial (I cried tears of joy when I saw myself in the mirror), to helping me actually make it to the ceremony by quelling a panic attack - they were the most professional best friends a bride could ask for! Love you ladies!!!


    If anyone out there is looking for someone to do hair and make-up on their wedding day you should call primp ASAP.

    ReplyDelete